I am the founder of DayDream Flower - independent game development studio.
I am an organized person and programmer. My problem-solving mentality often results in innovative solutions. I believe in clean/minimalistic design and structured/efficient code because I like things neat, clear and clutter-free.
My fascination lies in artificial intelligence, signal processing and creating video games. There are still many projects on my TO-DO list. Here is a list of a few of them:
- Home Security System
- develop my own smart home security system (with cameras, microphones and other sensors) using signal processing
- Audio Effects
- implement some awesome audio effects
- experiment with voice recognition and speech synthesis to create a friendly artificially intelligent person (like Dexters Lab)
- Game Engine
- develop my own adaptable and easily operated game engine with OpenGL
- Studying for Master's degree at FERI
Degree: Academic Bachelor of Computer Science and Information Technologies
Currently living: Maribor, Slovenia
Hometown: Žalec, Slovenia